Final Reflection

 Final thoughts 

    
    The semester is coming to end and so the blog. Coming into this semester I didn't know what to expect. It was an interesting experience having to have hybrid classes and virtual fieldwork. I learned a lot this semester, especially in this course. 
    
    This course challenged me to learn new resources in order to create engaging lessons for my students. I learned how to use Flipgrid, Animoto, Jamboard, and Peardeck. I also strengthened my skills on how to create an engaging virtual lesson. This course taught me various skills that will help me in future teaching. After this course, I feel a lot more confident in teaching science. The fieldwork sessions were a great experience that was very beneficial to my learning. 

    Overall, I really enjoyed my time completing this course and look forward to creating more science lessons in the future. I enjoyed working with my peers to create lessons on climate change and educating myself on the importance of climate change. It was a highly engaging course that has given me great knowledge. I had a great time writing these blogs and look forward to reflecting back on these posts in the future. 


Thank you for reading!
- Megan O'Leary 






Comments